Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Birdhouse Playroom Bookshelves

A couple months ago, I completed a project for a playroom. The client was inspired by a cubby structure I had built at Anthropologie that staggered up from the floor with birdhouses mixed in. She was looking for a modern, but playful take on bookshelves for a play area. She also wanted it to be sophisticated, as it opened up to their foyer. We worked to chose the pop colors of the birdhouses, and matched the white to the Ikea cabinet with the birch doors. While I was packing up, the little girl was already working to move her toys into the bins, and deciding where to put her toy birdie, so I would say it was a successfully completed job!



And here's a bonus: what my living room looks like when I work on large scale projects!




1 comment:

Rosalind said...

Fabulous work lovely lady! Looks really great.